- Tour Details
- About the Area
- Important Information
- Air-conditioned Coach
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Vat and all legal taxes
- Anything that is not specified in the program as included
- Entrance Fees to archaeological sites
- Hotel Pick Up - Drop Off
- Meals and Drinks
Delphi Day Trip Highlights:
- Visit accompanied by your guide – archaeologist to the Center of the ancient world – Delphi Archaeological Site & Temple of Apollo.
- Explore the majestic Sanctuary of Athena Pronaia – “Tholos”.
- Marvel at the artifacts in Delphi Archaeological Museum and be astonished by the body structure of the bronze Charioteer.
- Enjoy a delicious meal in a traditional Greek taverna.
- Delphi Day Trip from Athens - Small Group
More about this tour
Delphi Day Trip. Delphi is listed among the UNESCO world heritage sites and is considered to be one of the most important archaeological sites all over Greece.
At the foot of Mount Parnassos, within the angle formed by the twin rocks of the Phaedriades, lies the Pan-Hellenic sanctuary of Delphi, which had the most famous Oracle of ancient Greece. Between the sixth and fourth centuries BC, the Delphic Oracle, which was regarded as the most trustworthy, was at its peak. It was delivered by the priestess Pythia and interpreted by the priests of Apollo.